Fantasia Green 1.0 project or spares

Broken Fantasia

Hello Lupo fans. Sadly my first post here is in the hope that I can move on my sons VW Lupo in completely standard form with no modifications whatsoever. The car has an MOT until January 2018 and has covered 88,000 miles

The car has a private plate valued at approx £400 which comes with the car.

The car has some service history, original handbooks and tool kit and is in great condition for its age. It has a brand new n/s front shock absorber which hasn't even seen use which is explained by the situation below.

Sadly my son has caught a lamppost after just passing his test which has damaged the n/s front wing and door (a replacement door in same colour and in good condition included in the sale) but has also knocked the subframe also which means the vehicle steers straight but doesn't corner so the car need repairing or breaking for spares, I just don't have the mechanical skills or the space to do this myself so this car is a project for somebody with the right parts and skills or could be an excellent donor car for somebody needing spares or a vehicle with a perfect running engine and clean standard interior.

Seems a shame to break such a great car in an amazing color 

Happy for anybody to come and view the car in Newport pagnell but please remember that the car would need to be trailored away or driven incredibly carefully if you dare!

I'd like as close to £250 as possible to try and recover as much of the cost of his new Lupo that replaces this one!

open to sensible offers or even any advice on moving this on without a £35 offer for scrap metal from a breakers.

IMG_0512.JPG

IMG_0507.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

a sub frame isn't a hard job to do, you should just set aside a day, get a socket set, go to a scrappy, put the car in the air and take one off.

you can't cause damage taking one off and after you strip the scrappy one you will have the confidence to do it on your own.

if you're interested in this route, I will happily write you a mini guide to doing it the easiest way.