Hello! Looking for a daily Lupo/Arosa to replace my daily showcar...

tomhamsyo

Hey!

Thought I would introduce myself here - my name is Tom and after learning to drive in an Arosa a few years back i'm on the lookout for an automatic Lupo or Arosa as a cheap runaround. I currently have a fairly highly modified VW Scirocco which I use daily, with the intention of taking off the road in the next few months for a full respray and some other work.

Here's the scirocco:

85799A30-5B3E-49F4-9899-F59DA0834412_zps

DED78538-D7DC-479A-83C9-9BEBFDD76BEA_zps

Tom :)

It's not a Lupo but I have a Polo TDI that I'm selling. It worked out cheaper annually to buy, insure, tax and fuel than just putting fuel in my M3. Plus kept miles of the M3, it's not much fun in traffic. 

Its a TDI so cheap to insure. £45 get you 600 miles or 700 if you try hard. It's only £30 a year to tax. 

It just been MOT'd a few weeks ago. So plenty of MOT left on it.

Also has some GTi bits including grilles, fogs, splitter, bumper with washers, xenons, brakes, seats, clocks with correct mileage, just recently had new tyres and cam belt is fairly new too.

It's never let me down. I did need a car to drive to work and back but now I work within walking distance from work there is not point in owning it.

Drop me a message if you're interested. I'm only after £675 for it.

0738 727 3999.

Edited by heartagram
  • Like 1