Windscreen

loopow

I need a Lupo windscreen for imminent MOT. Car will be scrapped if I can't sort this out at reasonable cost. If I don't get any response I'll be listing the car on here It's a 1.4 TDI for anyone who wants to use for parts or prep for mot themselves.  

Other known faults, needs  3 new tyres and exhaust is blowing but car is sound no rust and a strong engine. Lowered and most of the interior is gutted out and no rear seats. Drivers seat is from a Lotus Elise. PX seat available but not fitted. . Be a shame to scrap but it owes me nothing. 

Please help me keep this car on the road.

On 09/04/2017 at 11:11 AM, loopow said:

I need a Lupo windscreen for imminent MOT. Car will be scrapped if I can't sort this out at reasonable cost. If I don't get any response I'll be listing the car on here It's a 1.4 TDI for anyone who wants to use for parts or prep for mot themselves.  

Other known faults, needs  3 new tyres and exhaust is blowing but car is sound no rust and a strong engine. Lowered and most of the interior is gutted out and no rear seats. Drivers seat is from a Lotus Elise. PX seat available but not fitted. . Be a shame to scrap but it owes me nothing. 

Please help me keep this car on the road.

If you get rid then i am interested in its current state

17 hours ago, mk2 said:

I just had my windscreen done for £126 after a farm gate attempted to make friends with one of my SDis....

National windscreens.

cheers for that I'll check,  sounds a fair enough price. I've been quoted £380.The Lupo will be mot'd for the fail list and then I'll decide.