For sale! Lupo TDi Sport 2002 89000 miles 12 months MOT

LupoTDI

Hi, 
Selling "Larry" as we unfortunately no longer need two vehicles and he's just not getting used.
Rare wee car, especially with this low mileage and great service history. 

88800 miles
£30 per year road tax
50-70 mpg
12 months MOT (4/4/2018). No advisories (pretty good for a 15 year old).
Good tyres on 15inch wheels - wheels would benefit refurbishment, though there's nothing physically wrong with them.
Interior is original (red and grey) and in good condition. Split folding rear seats. 
Exterior bodywork black, usual city car marks.
Front fog lights.
VW fitted 6 CD changer and tape deck. 
Power steering, height adjustable steering column and height adjustable driver's seat. 
The driver's window controls are temperamental (needs a new switch to fix) and rear wiper spray isn't spraying (wiper works fine).
Timing belt/water pump changed at 60k miles.
Recent new front brake callipers, rear brake lines and cylinders, relatively new exhaust. 

These are very rare and this one has been cared for - as is evident from the mostly VW main dealer service history, big folder of receipts for all work done back to 2004 when purchased from VW Stirling dealership. 
Car located in Edinburgh. Email to arrange viewing. 
£1500 ono. 
Thanks for looking.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by LupoTDI
Updated details

Hello I sold you her 18 months ago and I cry each time I pass her, if you still have my contact details please can you message me? Very keep to have a chat as the Audi just isint cutting it!

Many thanks

Kirsty

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lexi said:

Hello I sold you her 18 months ago and I cry each time I pass her, if you still have my contact details please can you message me? Very keep to have a chat as the Audi just isint cutting it!

Many thanks

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty, great that you're on here too. I remember you seemed really upset when you sold us him/her. I don't have your contact details anymore, but you can email me them through the gumtree ad and I'll give you a call. Really reluctant to sell, as you know it's such a brilliant wee car, but he's just not getting the use now that we've moved house/i've changed job. Gumtree details here: https://www.gumtree.com/p/volkswagen/volkswagen-lupo-1.4-tdi-sport-12-months-mot/1228186454

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...