2000 Green 1.4 auto 56,600mls

Little John

Due to a relative selling me a newer car than mine at a too good to turn down price, my year 2000 Green VW 1.4 petrol 3 door hatchback Lupo E Auto with only 56,650 miles is for sale at £850 o.n.o with the MOT till 15th Dec. 2017.

I had intended to  run it for as long as possible so I replaced the cam belt at 46,364 mls and last year, the front lambda sensor, coil pack & ht leads. I have just replaced the front discs and brake pads and 4 new tyres prior to the MOT (last December) and new silencers have just been fitted.  The oil and filter has always been changed at approx every 5,000 mls and the auto gearbox oil was changed recently. Due to someone hitting the rear bumper whilst parked it was recently replaced with a complete new one. The car body is in very good condition with no rust etc and the interior is clean. I had intended to keep the car for the forseable future as it runs so well ! This is a well  looked after car and has been my pride and joy!

I have a complete record of work done and at what mileage since purchased on 08 02 2002 at 3,500 mls.

No excessive oil is used between changes.  The engine and gearbox are good. 

It also comes with spare oil filter, wiper blades etc. and specific VW roof bars for use with a top box and original brochure and driver manual. Air horns are also fitted. It is not subject to any H.P !  The car is in Billericay Essex.

Sale_-_Lupo_012.JPG

Lupo_2_006.JPG

001.JPG

Lupo_2_002.JPG

Hi Robin, I'm am sorry but the Lupo has been sold today for the asking price. The car i'd bought was 2010 model (6000 mls) with £30 tax for starters and that has got to be better! besides more mpg ! Good luck with your search.

If you had only asked a day earlier.....I will be sad to see it go. If by any chance the sale doesn't go through I will let you know but I have taken a deposit.!

Edited by Little John

Hi Robin, I'm am sorry but the Lupo has been sold today for the asking price. The car i'd bought was 2010 model (6000 mls) with £30 tax for starters and that has got to be better! besides more mpg ! Good luck with your search.

Because I have sold my Lupo I am removing myself from the club. It has been very useful for the knowledge that I have rec'd from the members.

Edited by Little John
addition