Hello All

ShinSkin

Hi Everyone, just bought myself a 1.0 Arosa S as a first car and itching to mess about with it! I plan on keeping it fairly standard looking, maybe some 15" alloys and lowering springs. If anyone can recommend some cheap and worthwhile mods I'm all ears!

Edited by ShinSkin
Mistake
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, mattarosa said:

Welcome :) put some oem front fog lights in, that smartens the front up IMO 

Any idea where I can pick some up? I'm assuming they're all over eBay? And what's it like with the wiring?

4 hours ago, Rich said:

fogs involve changing the lower valance on the bumper too, I wouldn't say it's a cheap mod but it is effective.

That sounds a bit beyond my abilities... If there's anyone on here in Norwich that wants to help me improve the Arosa all help will be appreciated!

1 hour ago, Rich said:

just changing plastic, you can hardly screw it up.

Oh changing the plastic I can do, it's the wiring I would struggle with.

12 hours ago, Rich said:

fogs involve changing the lower valance on the bumper too, I wouldn't say it's a cheap mod but it is effective.

It's just the two corner bits on the arosa, two screws. The Lupo on the other hand is a ballache as I've done both. The arosa is much easier.

1 hour ago, mattarosa said:

I'll gladly lend you all the help you want. You'll need the switch and the loom too if you're going fully oem or you can just make your own loom and switch.

That would be brilliant mate, where abouts are you from? Saying that I probably can't afford to get them for a while!