Aux Input

micp

So I have the standard tape style radio and 6 CD changer in my GTI. 

I'm sick of creating CDs and whatever to listen to music when I have it all on my phone so I'm looking at adding an aux input to the car. Looking around on eBay there's a few different options. 

There's the connects2 blocks and similar products available but I'm not sure if they only work with the single unit CD changer and not the 6 that I have?

I also like the look of something like this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Audio-AUX-Switch-Cable-For-VW-Volkswagen-Jetta-MK5-Golf-GTI-Tiguan-Hot-/291945233253?hash=item43f94abb65:g:mE8AAOSwo4pYJaXT

Has anyone done / seen anything similar and how simple would it be for me to set up?

Cheers

8 hours ago, jon_273 said:

Xcarlink make an aux interface with a 'Y' cable so you can keep the CD changer.

Thanks man. Just had a quick google there. This would be ideal.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a 3.5 mm audio jack and a usb port from in car tech audio to replace my cigarette lighter as I don't smoke and it seems useless now days. I also need to get a radio adapter for the gamma 5 as I like to keep things looking as standard as possible but secretly modified. Has anyone got a link for the cd changer aux in adapter?