Notifications

wehey

It seems it's a GMail thing - I don't get notifications to this account which uses GMail, same as you. But my test account gets them on Hotmail...

Our server isn't on any blacklists, so I don't see why it wouldn't get sent :blink: strange...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've noticed somthing odd happening on the site in the last few weeks... maybe only because I've set my lupo start page as "all activity"

Old members who haven't visited for years (and probably wont ever again), have been changing their profile pics. If you check when they last visited, it says years ago. But they changed their profile a few mins ago... Is this a bot attack @MattyB ?

CL allows you to sign in with your Facebook ID, and then it l links your FB profile picture with your forum picture (I believe, I've never used it).

So I guess it's just updating their forum pic along with the FB pic...

i wonder if people who linked FB to the CL site have realised that their profile on here has also been updated... open for all to see! I bet many of them don't even have any connection to Lupos anymore. I'm guessing linked directly with email address or via FB account signin?

but hang on. this has only just started happening maybe a week or three ago. i can't imagine just about everyone suddenly updating deliberately. i wonder if there's some new link within the FB system that has eeked out every old trace?

1 hour ago, mscherryviolet said:

Since when can we connect to Facebook? 

Since fb and lupo’s have been chav central my little angel slice.