Marcus' Lupo GTI

marcusjwe

coilovers have been fitted tonight, lowered by around 30mm for now. looks so much better! will give it a well needed clean this weekend and get some new pictures up... but for now just this one i took outside work last week.

20161124_080010-01.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, marcusjwe said:

cheers dudette, its a nice little spot local to me! yeah you should would be great to see ^_^

I may do, when she's looking more healthy. Haha I'll have to find somewhere fancy ! I'm surrounded by natural beauty here so it shouldn't be hard :) 

On 12/6/2016 at 7:51 PM, mscherryviolet said:

I may do, when she's looking more healthy. Haha I'll have to find somewhere fancy ! I'm surrounded by natural beauty here so it shouldn't be hard :) 

you should definitely go take some pictures then! 

so my new number plates arrived today, german 3d resin plates. personally think they look awesome much better than the ones i had before! ive de-wipered the rear and lowered the car on ap coilovers by about 30mm, i wish i would've lowered it a bit more but will wait until i buy some wheels beginning of the new year before lowering it again :thumbup:

20161119_145403-01.jpeg

20161208_162006-01.jpeg

11 hours ago, Skajme said:

The 'Lupo' and 'GTI' badges on the back look really odd like that, did you do it or were they already like that?

I'm reckoning that's a Saran VW badge and the LUPO & GTI look a bit high, but when compared tot he press shots they are in the right place.

The Lupo badge though; the letter should align as lower casa and the "p" looks like it's sitting high like LuPo

volkswagen-lupo-vag_lup_99_3t_gti_4.jpg

On 12/8/2016 at 9:37 PM, mscherryviolet said:

wow. :o

those plates are gorgeous! Why didn't I think of this?! :) 

On 12/8/2016 at 9:38 PM, mscherryviolet said:

where did you order these from?

thanks, pictures dont do them justice tbh, will need to get better ones

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GLOSS-BLACK-GERMAN-GEL-NUMBER-PLATES-3D-RESIN-RAISED-EMBOSSED-DOMED-/231882240170?hash=item35fd4230aa:g:mY4AAOSwBPNXSGLa

On 12/10/2016 at 1:21 AM, Skajme said:

The 'Lupo' and 'GTI' badges on the back look really odd like that, did you do it or were they already like that?

yeah i know mate, they were already like that. ill take them off soon when i can be bothered :lol: