3L rear washer/wiper piping

Hi, 

A while ago I've noticed a small puddle under my left rear wheel, and the washer jet on rear wiper stopped working. 

I've found that the hose/pipe is broken  (see circled position). 

I have tried removing rear trim panel and a corner of roof liner but I cant find the other end of the hose/pipe. When I spray the water starts coming out around the rear wheel.

Does anyone knows where does the pipe goes thru ? Does it come from under the car or inside, under the carpet??

Thanks

VW-Lupo-729x486-ed034dd314b2b9bf.jpg

18 hours ago, Skezza said:

If it's the same as a usual Lupo, it goes down the side trim. If it's stopped working, it's probably become disconnected.

I would assume the same. But disconnected where? From what I remember it's a single pipe which runs from the bottle through the car, and up the C pillar and through that grommet with no joints, I thought the only connections were at either end. That wouldn't explain it leaking from the wheel arch if that were the case. 

Sounds like a split pipe tbh (Unless the above is incorrect). 

There is a connection that runs across the top of the rear inner wheel arch, so you will need to take the rear door card off and the black trim that covers the arch. Mine had split so I got rid of it and connected it up with some rubber wash pipe, should never leak again.

2D0 955 962 - £5.05 inc vat for a meter length from VW

3 hours ago, cj1 said:

I would assume the same. But disconnected where? From what I remember it's a single pipe which runs from the bottle through the car, and up the C pillar and through that grommet with no joints, I thought the only connections were at either end. That wouldn't explain it leaking from the wheel arch if that were the case. 

Sounds like a split pipe tbh (Unless the above is incorrect). 

You're wrong, there's this stupid little hose connection behind the plastic trim by the seats. Stupid, dumb, and is usually the cause of problems.

1 hour ago, Skezza said:

You're wrong, there's this stupid little hose connection behind the plastic trim by the seats. Stupid, dumb, and is usually the cause of problems.

I wonder who thought that was a good idea...