CL Stickers

cj1

1 hour ago, mscherryviolet said:

Met you in an internet sense Babe ❤️

Oh. I was thinking at some point you’d given me a happy ending as I slept at a show.

11 minutes ago, Pete said:

This teacher of yours needs a kicking. No one says rad anymore.

that's what i thought, but hey, i'm always willing to learn. cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am actually on it. I’m not a fast person, but I swear I am actually sorting it :) it’s the font that’s the problem. I need to ask Ray what that ClubLupo font is ! Because finding it is a pain. The pictures I posted of sample stickers were the closest I’ve found but it’s still not the right font... 😕 if anyone knows that’d be wonderful :) 

It could be! That’s pretty close! I uploaded the logo to a “what font is this” site, and didn’t get half as close. I think I’ll roll with this though Frank! Gets me a step closer to becoming MsClubLupoStickerQueen ❤️

• 8 months later...

I 'may' have found someone to vinyl cut them in positive or negative onto a backing (so the adhesive side could be on either side - for glass or externally). What colour? Solid black? White? Dayglo? I dunno. Also no idea on price, but can't imagine it'd be much for something maybe 50mm high- a couple of quid plus postage perhaps?

3 hours ago, mk2 said:

I 'may' have found someone to vinyl cut them in positive or negative onto a backing (so the adhesive side could be on either side - for glass or externally). What colour? Solid black? White? Dayglo? I dunno. Also no idea on price, but can't imagine it'd be much for something maybe 50mm high- a couple of quid plus postage perhaps?

Your wish is rays command 

D2BB8060-A672-4F97-83F9-4096EFA297C9.png