CL Stickers

cj1

back on topic....

i'm gonna put my sticker on the top of the tailgate glass, which i s'pose is a black background. means it could be removed easily after a few years if needs must. so white would work for me. or maybe lupo yellow/green coloured?

I don’t see the need for stickers tbh, especially advertising a pretty dormant forum. My old gti had a club lupo sticker on it, which I didn’t fit personally, and I wasn’t keen on it then, and that’s even when the forum was packed. I miss those days.

There are many many people driving around who have probably never realised that there is a Lupo club! Personally having been reading most of the threads on here, I think our little beloved Lupo is having some sort of resurgence. Stickers let people know there is a club... Means we might get a few more people on here from down south.....

oh, i dunno... remember how dearly you loved your first car and all the effort you went through just to see if you could get another single HP out of it. Here's where we can teach people that the only way to get more hp is to spend more money and buy a gti :) (or a mk2 golf, but that's another discussion).

i used to 'do' other forums, but this one has something different about it. i think it's almost an eccentric thing. to me it 'feels' more responsible. none of this K&N filters, go faster stripes and cherry bombs. @mscherryviolet i get what you mean, i think.

We had a load of that but it’s passed now, it’s just like an old blokes pub now with the same old members and a couple of new ones from time to time joining so they can use the pool table.

4 hours ago, mscherryviolet said:

I was gonna sod off til I met pete and realised this is where I belong 

We have met? I must’ve been asleep.

2 hours ago, mk2 said:

i used to 'do' other forums, but this one has something different about it. i think it's almost an eccentric thing. to me it 'feels' more responsible. none of this K&N filters, go faster stripes and cherry bombs. @mscherryviolet i get what you mean, i think.

I’m Petes Cherrybomb ?

13 minutes ago, mk2 said:

i was taught today, that an acceptable replacement for the word 'cool' is either a) sick or b) rad (radical). 'cool' is for old guys.

I’m 27 and sick and rad are what 60+ year olds use to sound cool.... cool is cool.