CL Stickers

cj1

Yes Ray Sir! 

(sorry)

10 hours ago, FlyingFrank said:

So here am i new to the Forum and looking for club stickers .......come on mscherryviolet , where are the designs you were going to post ?

So.. here are the few simple ones I have. I had other more intricate ones, but figured the simplicity and the use of the forums font was more.... better! And I like simple :)

I am actually going to get one printed off... see how it looks. I was thinking quite small, not in your face.. any colour also. 

clublupo1.png

clublupo2.png

clublupo3.png

clublupo4.png

clublupo5.png

13 minutes ago, mscherryviolet said:

I am also aware the lupo is a bit pixelly... I'm not exactly picasso ! Was just an idea.

Well, i guess its the sort of thing that you might want to get a members vote on, but personally I'd go for the first ( top ) version. As for colour , you're probably correct in assuming black to be the best and most obvious choice. Count me in for one if we get to the point of ordering some up.

A while back I got some Audi Sport decals made up by a guy based up in Sussex and he did a great job and was quite reasonable. Can pass you his details if you want and I have no financial connection ....in case you wondered.;)

Just now, FlyingFrank said:

Well, i guess its the sort of thing that you might want to get a members vote on, but personally I'd go for the first ( top ) version. As for colour , you're probably correct in assuming black to be the best and most obvious choice. Count me in for one if we get to the point of ordering some up.

A while back I got some Audi Sport decals made up by a guy based up in Sussex and he did a great job and was quite reasonable. Can pass you his details if you want and I have no financial connection ....in case you wondered.;)

Well I like black, I guess you could get them made any colour you like? I like the just plain one. But I like words. I guess I have no clue. Could have a selection of plain or with the car? I dunno haha. I guess I should order number 1 and number 3 and see what looks good and how big. Maybe have a small medium and large? 

Haha yeah you could pass on details, I'll compare them with my guy :) 

13 hours ago, mscherryviolet said:

Well I like black, I guess you could get them made any colour you like? I like the just plain one. But I like words. I guess I have no clue. Could have a selection of plain or with the car? I dunno haha. I guess I should order number 1 and number 3 and see what looks good and how big. Maybe have a small medium and large? 

Well, if you do order some up i'll have a black one in the top version please.....size wise I'd suggest a length of about 20 cms with height to match /balance ? But having said all that and being a very new "boy" on the block , shouldn't we get the approval of the clubs " Moderators"  first ?

1 hour ago, FlyingFrank said:

Well, if you do order some up i'll have a black one in the top version please.....size wise I'd suggest a length of about 20 cms with height to match /balance ? But having said all that and being a very new "boy" on the block , shouldn't we get the approval of the clubs " Moderators"  first ?

I’ll ask. 

Hey @Silver! Can I print some stickers out please and see how they look? Xx

18 hours ago, mscherryviolet said:

18 hours ago, mscherryviolet said:

Here you go with contact details of the chap I used up in Sussex......he does a lot of different stuff for all makes of cars, but from a cost point of view it may be simpler to give him the basic design and then let individuals order what they want in the colour they want and  that would avoid you having to get into ordering shed loads of stickers which may prove hard to sell on.... I'd hate to see you going into debt over the Club stickers. :D

5a0097e42be1e_ScreenShot2017-11-06at17_03_32.png.fbbfc6c04188f9eccfe1be545efa602f.png

• 7 months later...
47 minutes ago, mscherryviolet said:

No Frank I’ve not heard if it was ok to do..If you can find out if I’m allowed to do this then I’ll do it x

Ask MattyB, I'm sure it won't be a problem...

go for it... what's to lose? i just do stuff and then wait and see what happens :)

hey, i can only see benefits for the site- more visits. more ad revenue. higher rankings. more value.... it might even be bought up by one of the big guys like oath or alphabet. imagine selling clublupo for a few million! wouldn't be the nice neat, script free site it is (like now) though.