CL Stickers

cj1

Toying with the idea of making some Club Lupo stickers, probably just the ones that have the website, or just say Club Lupo.

If I were to, would anyone be interested? Not entirely sure of cost but it wouldn't be more than a few quid including postage. 

Cheers

1 hour ago, myles983 said:

Id be interested! What kind of design were you thinking of? (colour, font, size etc)

Open to suggestions really! Will draft something when I get chance :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I totally think Club Lupo stickers would be amazing, I was just on about making myself one earlier. 

But I definitley think there should be a few options. Because the blue logo would not even go with my car, so I think there should be a black option, black goes with everything. :mellow: 

:) I like that keyring though, where do we purchase that? :) 

On 12/3/2016 at 10:43 PM, mscherryviolet said:

I totally think Club Lupo stickers would be amazing, I was just on about making myself one earlier. 

But I definitley think there should be a few options. Because the blue logo would not even go with my car, so I think there should be a black option, black goes with everything. :mellow: 

:) I like that keyring though, where do we purchase that? :) 

Order details for the keyrings are halfway down this page -

• Like 1

On 04/12/2016 at 9:27 AM, mk2 said:

There are two keyrings now... There's Cooter's and T3LLIOTT's.

I'd like a yellow sticker version to contrast with my black loop.

Ooo well I'll have a look and see if I can get me one :-) 

and yes yellow and black really compliment each other. I need black for my red. Lol. 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, mk2 said:

yeah... like a 'club lupo' thing we can stick at the top (or base) of the rear screen.

Yeah I have a few designs on laptop, I'll sort it out and upload them and see what you all think? x

• 8 months later...
On 2/5/2017 at 7:31 PM, mscherryviolet said:

Yeah I have a few designs on laptop, I'll sort it out and upload them and see what you all think? x

So here am i new to the Forum and looking for club stickers .......come on mscherryviolet , where are the designs you were going to post ?

1 hour ago, FlyingFrank said:

So here am i new to the Forum and looking for club stickers .......come on mscherryviolet , where are the designs you were going to post ?

still on my laptop in a folder somewhere. 

Blame @Pete

He caused me to spiral into a mad depression. 

I ended up so low I’ve never logged on here for weeks. I can’t bare being apart from him. 

If you want to take his place just say. I’ll happily upload some sticker designs when I get home from Sunday lunch :) 

1 hour ago, mscherryviolet said:

still on my laptop in a folder somewhere. 

Blame @Pete

He caused me to spiral into a mad depression. 

I ended up so low I’ve never logged on here for weeks. I can’t bare being apart from him. 

If you want to take his place just say. I’ll happily upload some sticker designs when I get home from Sunday lunch :) 

Well, I'd certainly like to see what you were thinking of reference the stickers, and what ever they look like, I promise not to give you indigestion after your Sunday lunch!  ;-)

3 hours ago, FlyingFrank said:

Well, I'd certainly like to see what you were thinking of reference the stickers, and what ever they look like, I promise not to give you indigestion after your Sunday lunch!  ;-)

I don’t mind some indigestion:) 

its more of a tea at @danno‘s grandmas. Hence why I’m still here and haven’t laptop yet. 

3 hours ago, Pete said:

@mscherryviolet I thought you’d just gone off to find someone else to harass! Kept checking up on here and saw you’d not come on for ages, rich said it was coz of me

too.

Nope. You’re the only person I love to annoy. 

No one could ever take your place. 

Do you feel better knowing I’ve realised my mistake and stayed away for so long? I even deleted your number.. no more dirty pictures ?

Pete I just want us to be back to how we used to be... I miss our beautiful friendship ❤️