Hella Light Covers (Indicators)

Mr.LDC

Hi all, just thought I'd ask but does anyone know if you can fit any sort of Hella Light cover what you see on the likes of rally cars? Like do they do small ones which would fit the likes of the indicator? Just really like the look of them. Cheers, Luke

4 minutes ago, Mr.LDC said:

Hi all, just thought I'd ask but does anyone know if you can fit any sort of Hella Light cover what you see on the likes of rally cars? Like do they do small ones which would fit the likes of the indicator? Just really like the look of them. Cheers, Luke

Hi Luke, am I right in thinking here you mean the ones that act as protective covers when the lights are not in use? 

Presuming yes, then the covers are generally made specifically one size light, maybe, but I'm not sure they would fit. They seem to work by pushing over the light and having some part of the cover going down the side of the light unit, this would not be physically possible with the lights being surrounded by body panels.

Perhaps I have missed something, so please correct me if I have - but in covering any of the indicators, or the front lights, as you suggested you would like to do, the lights in question are rendered useless when the cover is in place.... Also illegal - Although I'm not the fun police - When do you intend to use these? Foglights excluded of course.

16 hours ago, cj1 said:

Hi Luke, am I right in thinking here you mean the ones that act as protective covers when the lights are not in use? 

Presuming yes, then the covers are generally made specifically one size light, maybe, but I'm not sure they would fit. They seem to work by pushing over the light and having some part of the cover going down the side of the light unit, this would not be physically possible with the lights being surrounded by body panels.

Perhaps I have missed something, so please correct me if I have - but in covering any of the indicators, or the front lights, as you suggested you would like to do, the lights in question are rendered useless when the cover is in place.... Also illegal - Although I'm not the fun police - When do you intend to use these? Foglights excluded of course.

Hi mate, I was just curious as to see whether or not one of the protective covers would fit either the indicators or the fog lights on the bumper. I think they'd be a boss feature at the likes of a show or suttin like that. Do you have any idea of which model of the hella light cover range would maybe fit either the fog lights on the bumber or indicator? Cheers, Luke