Wheel not turning freely enough (not brakes)

My front nearside wheel doesn't turn as freely as it should. I know it's nothing to do with the brakes, as I've took the caliper off and it's made no difference. It had a new wheel bearing fairly recently. Maybe a year ago. I didn't fit it myself, so maybe it wasn't fitted properly.

If it's not the bearing, what else could it be?

As no one is there to say how much it's binding it's hard for anyone to say if it's unusual or not but you should take into consideration that it will still be connected to the drive line so the drag could be from the gearbox side.

Only way you could fully eliminate the drive would be to disconnect the driveshaft from the hub and spin the disc, and if it's still tight then it's more than likely your bearing that's tight, but that's unlikely unless it's been tight from its first installation.

As above.

Get both front wheels off the ground then compare in neutral, then one on the ground and try then same the other side (to narrow it down maybe diff in the gearbox or a driveshaft). If it is just the one side then either assume it is the wheel bearing or disconnect the drive shaft to confirm.

Chances are they didnt fit is right and separated the bearing while pressing it in (by not pressing on the right part of the bearing) and ruined the bearing seal so dirt gets in and it has a short miserable life. A worn bearing will be rough or notchy as you turn the hub by hand and often has play in it, you would normally hear it while driving especially round corners that load the wheel with the worn bearing.

Edited by Sausage