Lupo gti stance build

James_gti

12 hours ago, 666DUB said:

Very nice, is it a Japanese import, i think those yellow shutters in background are a giveaway .

Performance point in Bristol ? they import some very nice Lupos.

That's right I picked it up cheap as far as gti go 

Edited by James_gti

As soon as picked it up I was looking into lowering the loop it was already on KW coilovers, I decided that coilover weren't going to give me the lows I was after, so after I had my chassis notch done I looked into getting bags.

I couldn't find anything on what bags or struts to use for the Lupo as I could find anything listed to fit, I finally came across a thread on here saying that the airlift performance slam series struts for a mk2 golf fitted, so I when ahead and ordered them and fire stone ultra low bags for the rear:thumbup:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm not gonna lie i wasn't happy with the g60's or the lows, next on the list was to find a set of wheels that are different and roll the arches.

i came across a set of Rotiform idk that pop up for sale so I had to buy them, I didn't like the colour but that wasn't a problem:wub:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

46 minutes ago, James_gti said:

I bought them second hand someone else had them made to fit a Lupo 

I know you bought them second hand, I just thought you might like to know they were custom made in 15" 4x100 direct from Rotiform if you didn't know already. :) 

Fitted uk was the next show I didn't do much inbertween these to shows apart from cleaning and had a few parts wrapped inside the loop.

Heres a few pics from FittedUk show.

I should of made a build thread as I was building the Lupo I will catch up to how it stands now lol:doh: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg