Black Lupo gti

Vwlup0

Yes it's for sale yet again. Don't worry I'm fed up of seeing it for sale too. 

£3000 and that is cheap in my eyes. 

So no, I won't do it for £100 and your corsa b 

Up for grabs is my much loved Vw lupo gti  I bought the car in September 2014 and loved every minute. very nippy and great fun to drive!  

The mileage is 130k but will rise slightly due to daily use 6 speed box  aluminum wings and bonnet  no a/c model  full service history  xenons  2 keps with central locking    Mot until December  4 bridgestone re040 tyres with roughly 5mm on  In my ownership i have changed almost every front suspension component to make the car feel tight and hold the road well, so there is no worry of needing to change these any time soon.    Mods: Oz racing rallye wheels, which are a mag/alloy composite. 7-15 4x98 with wobble bolts, fairly hard to get hold of these.    25mm rear spacers  Cambridge edition rear lights   ap coilovers with eibach front camber bolts running roughly 1 degree either side.   whiteline rear arb - a real must have on a gti   private plate is included with standard size and shortened   audi r8 oil cap   de-wipered rear   mk1 focus rs splitter   powerflow straight through system   BMC CDA carbon airbox   Vw sharan rear badge     Interior:  sparco pro 2000 bucket seats with trs silver harnesses   tim and tom red door cards  omp 300mm steering wheel with snap off boss  8 speaker surround system   kenwood touch screen headunit    i had the car dynoed before any mods and it ran 133bhp so with the added engine mods its roughly 139ish  with the weight saving the car weighs around 890 kg so it doesnt hang around.  Few bad points: the front wheel bearing/wheel speed sensor needs replacing as its playing with the ABS causing the abs light to come on sometimes. the rad needs replacing- has rad seal in it  a few creaks from the suspension but this is due to the car being quite stiff, it feels very planted when driving.  a few very small rust patches  small paint crack where i hit a rabbit    the price is to sell so no negotiations.  i will swap for a diesel of some description or px.   

88F84632-01F7-4EBC-8ED4-9640C22F547C_zps

there used to be spaces between parts of the ad but apparently that's not happening now. Thanks ebay?? 

• 4 weeks later...