No power to the car!! HELP CLUB LUPO!

ConnorJHamlet

Hello,

I have a 2003 VW LUPO and just fitted a subwoofer to it. Fitted the sub perfectly without a problem, went to turn the ignition and there is no electrical power to the car whatsoever.

I have measured the Voltage on the battery and it is 12.5v which is almost perfect. Also checked the earth point which the sub was wired to. Completely disconnected all power to the sub and still have nothing. Gone through and checked all fuses (ones on top of the battery and below steering wheel). And yes I have connected everything to the battery.

Feel completely lost with this. 

Might anybody has any ideas at all please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Feel free to text as well 07713119095

I would check that both your positive and negative battery terminal are connected properly. I made this mistake for the first time in my life the other day. Rushing to remove something, I only half tightened one of the screws on the positive terminal. I would turn the key and the electrics would cut out, screen would go blank etc. I thought i'd really done something bad. Tightened up both screws solid and it's been fine since. Check that.