LUPO REAR DISC CONVERSION PARTS

DentedRims

Title: Rear Disc Conversion Parts

Description: I have collected the parts ready to do a rear disc conversion on a Lupo but have not put them on and I am now selling the car so these are for sale! Some parts are new and some second hand. The calipers have been refurbished and painted red and I intended to put the return springs (from a Sharon I think) on them for those 'on the bar moments' (quoted from the site where I got the info for doing the conversion!). Shame really they would have been nice on my 1.4  TDi with 280mm front brakes and matching calipers! 

I also have a 22mm front ARB and bushes from a GTi for sale. Needs cleaning / coating! 

Price: Brake Parts:- £120 (cost more then that to gather all the parts but need it gone) 

ARB:- £30 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

1 hour ago, wings123 said:

are these still available and would you be willing to post to Northern Ireland? 

Hi wings, someone has already asked for it but if he decides he doesn't want it then I'll let you know! (Yes I would post but will need to check the postage cost)! 

Cheers

2 hours ago, DentedRims said:

Hi wings, someone has already asked for it but if he decides he doesn't want it then I'll let you know! (Yes I would post but will need to check the postage cost)! 

Cheers

thats grand cheers 

9 hours ago, cj1 said:

Still got the ARB?

Hi yes still got the ARB! It a polo GTi 22mm one and I have links and bushes for it too! Are you local (ish)? I only ask as postage might be costly due to the length! Happy to work out a price though! 

Cheers

17 hours ago, DentedRims said:

Hi yes still got the ARB! It a polo GTi 22mm one and I have links and bushes for it too! Are you local (ish)? I only ask as postage might be costly due to the length! Happy to work out a price though! 

Cheers

No. I'm near Wigan, miles away! How long is it? Parcel2go.com is usually quite cheap and you only need to put in the weight unless it's above 1.5m long. 

On 9 September 2016 at 1:46 PM, cj1 said:

No. I'm near Wigan, miles away! How long is it? Parcel2go.com is usually quite cheap and you only need to put in the weight unless it's above 1.5m long. 

Ok I'll work out a price and let you know Monday/ Tuesday as I can't get to it until then!  Can you PM me your address?

cheers 

Chris

• 1 month later...