Help needed BBS RC 321

1an

Just bought some BBS RC 321 wheels 7,5 x 16, they will not fit on the hub correctly they come with 70mm - 57mm spigot rings, but there is no recess on the wheel to let the hub sit properly, how do I get round this, I suppose spacers might help,

Remove the spigot ring from the wheel.

...does the ring fit on the lip of the hub?

if not it's too small.

vw = 57.1mm centre

Yes it fits on the hub but it will not fit flush with the face there is a lip on the hub, on the standard gti wheels there is a recess for this, the bbs have no recess so it will not go back to the face of the hub

It looks like you can't use the bbs type spigot rings, I will have to get a different type that fits into the inner centre bore, I will try to upload some pictures later,

Here are some photo's of the hub and spigot ring, the spigot ring is 60mm, I was going to buy the 57.1 but there's not point if 60mm won't fit then 57mm won't, like I said earlier I will

have to use a different type of ring that sits further in the wheel to allow the hub to fit correctly

DSCF3445.JPGDSCF3447.JPG

DSCF3441.JPG