Recaros and subframes

dan400

Title: Recaros and subframes

Description: I have a pair of Recaros, along with subframes for the Arosa they were fitted to. These frames may fit the Lupo as well. I think most folk would describe the seat condition as ‘excellent’ (I probably only used them for 2 years or so). Ditto the subframes. They’ve been stored in the house and/or dry loft for a number of years. As you can see from the photos, they have stepless recline and a release lever to tip them for 3-door cars. Also, they have the traditional pull-out bit to adjust the length of the seat base.

Price: Considering I must have paid over a grand for the whole lot (bought new), and they’ve had such light use, by a non-smoking owner, I’d really like at least £200, but if there’s no stampede of interest, I could be flexible.

pair together.JPG

subframes.JPG

rear of both.JPG

first seat.JPG

second seat.JPG

underneath.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Really sorry, I've just seen your reply. Previously I had an email prompting me to log on to the forum when someone had replied (but I haven't had one). Anyway, if you're still interested, I think the answer to your question is 'yes'. Everything you need is in the second photo.You bolt the 'long thin bars with the bent ends' to the underside of the seat (there are threaded holes in the correct place in the seat base) and then bolt to the subframe. If you're unsure, I could assemble one seat and post a photo? There's actually a small amount of height and tilt adjustment available because the 'long thin bars with the bent ends' have three holes at each end. Anyway, sorry again for the late reply.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2016 at 3:20 PM, dan400 said:

Skezza, I thought £200 wasn't unreasonable - what did you have in mind?

£200 probably isn't unreasonable to be fair, it's just adding collection costs etc and they start to get pricey. To be fair, I might not really have any need for them anymore.

• 2 weeks later...