DanSV

Make:  VW

Model:  Golf Gti (mk5)

MOT: Jan 2017

TAX:

Engine size: 2.0

Fuel type: petrol 

Description including modifications:

Just testing the water on this one! Looking to sell my mk5 golf gti, I have owned this car for a couple of years now (having sold my lupo sport make way for it!) and the time has come to move on. The car itself is in very good condition both inside and out (there is the odd mark here and there but nothing unexpected for the age). It is pretty much standard apart from team heko wind deflectors all round and the wheels have been sprayed grey/black. It has just been serviced and the front tyres were replaced about 3000 miles ago. The main thing with this car is the mileage,  most gtis have a good few thousand miles under there belt, mine has only 57000 (this will go up as it is my daily driver). Other than that there's not much more to say, everyone knows what to expect with a car like this and mine is ideal as a standard car or a good base to modify! Only selling as looking to get a smaller engined car for my wife to learn in! 

Price: £6500

20160710_100719.jpg

20160710_102531.jpg

20160710_102520.jpg

20160710_101826.jpg

20160710_102504.jpg

Edited by DanSV
Added more pics