Mikey444

Hi, needing springs or coilovers , will buy lowering springs, coilovers  or swap plus cash if you're selling the car and want to make it stock again i live in fife Scotland closest preferably

Mikey, I have my old KW V1 coilovers sitting in Perth.

They have covered 60k miles and have been on my car since nearly new and the threads have been covered with thick grease.

They are not in the best of condition paint wise, but the shocks are not leaking and they were running fine. To be honest I reckon they were perfoming better than the new ones I have just fitted; but I'll have to wait and see.

There is a small piece of one rear spring broken off, but my mechanic said it was still seated OK. Not sure if you could get new springs or others short springs would fit.

Now I want nothing in my pocket, but if you are interested you could make a donation to my charity rally I am doing in August.

IMG_3505.JPG

IMG_3508.JPG

IMG_3506.JPG

IMG_3507.JPG

Here's a picture of the car showing the height the car was running. As far as I am aware, the adjusters have not been moved.

lupogti_1.jpg