Ginas Arosa Sport

gj_jones

Hey folks,

Fancied sharing a couple of photos of my little Dorothy as she's come a long way since I bought her 2 years ago.

Been an interesting little build to date and it's definitely a car that's never getting sold.

Couple of pictures of Matts 20vt GTI as well, variety is the spice of life and all that!

Enjoy :) 

d.jpg

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d6.jpg

d7.jpg

d9.jpg

d10.jpg

d5.jpg

Edited by gj_jones
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick photo of the interior and how it was sat at Cumbria VAG, currently working on the boot build and hoping to have it finished shortly. I've gone for quite a chunky tyre (195/45)to keep some of the handling. Hoping to have the brakes on for Edition 38 but we'll see :D

IMG_9051.JPG

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gj_jones said:

Quick photo of the interior and how it was sat at Cumbria VAG, currently working on the boot build and hoping to have it finished shortly. I've gone for quite a chunky tyre (195/45)to keep some of the handling. Hoping to have the brakes on for Edition 38 but we'll see :D

IMG_9051.JPG

Really like the thicker tyres. Nice little Arosa all round!

• 2 weeks later...

Had a nightmare before Inters, after spending the entire day getting both cars ready, got home at half 10 that night - for the Arosa to blow 2 fuses. So had to take the Lupo on its own :( 

Retrimming the roof on the Arosa and rolling the arches this weekend, going to have a go myself before booking it in at the bodyshop, the dash is coming out after Fitted as well :) 

del.jpg

del1.jpg