Price drop 2003 GTI 6 speed £2500 ono

Zeegti

QUICK SALE NEEDED NEW CAR ON THE WAY
2500 ONO

2003 VW Lupo GTI 6 speed Mileage 116 k (will rise slightly) Mot 24/02/2017 Just been serviced Loads of receipts Have both keys Car has been regularly cleaned and polished
Brand new brembo brakes and pads on the front, also had new alternator last year Just had brand new two falken tyres cost £120 and tracking Two brand new xenon bulbs which cost £70 In the past year the 3rd brake light has been replaced (common fault) Both tie rod and tie rod ends have been replaced in the past year which cost from vw £250 just in parts and have receipt 

Annoying rattle coming from the dashboard under 30 mph I think it might be a broken clip thats in there somewhere Paint work is good for the age but have stone chips on the front bumper and the bonnet All alloys are good but the front alloys have some curbing but all still straight Tiny chip on windscreen
 Rear boot lock only opens with key 
Ive been very picky by writing these ^

Any inspection welcome! 
No time wasters 
Priced to sell so no stupid offers 
£2500 ONO
CASH ONLY 
ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Zeegti

3 hours ago, annavr6 said:

My GTI rear boot lock was key only to open. Turns out if was turned off to open with the central locking in vagcom. Worth looking at if you have access

Thank you mate ill try if i get one in hand