Lupo GTI 2002 115k miles

bob-a-job-rob

I have this also adverstised on ebay and Pistonheads - price is negotiable and it's probably advertised for too much (currently £3750. Make me an offer!).

Pics are here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Lupo-GTI-125bhp-6Spd-2002-UNMODIFIED-/282016208966?
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/lupo/vw-lupo-gti-125bhp-6spd-2002-unmodified/5601508?v=b

My beloved 2002 Lupo GTI -Completely standard and unmodified. I've owned this car for three years and loved every minute, but I really need something bigger so the time has come to move on.

MOT is due to expire in June but I'm happy to renew it before sale to give you peace of mind.

115k miles, very complete service history. I've owned the car since 85k and have only had servicing done at the VW main dealer since then, other than one that I did myself (I'm a chartered engineer) as I couldn't get booked in to my usual garage at the right time.

The paintwork is in decent condition for a 14 year old car with 115k miles. A few little bubbles in the usual places and quite a few stone chips on the bonnet. Not perfect but it's made to be driven - and what fun it is!

I'd love to be able to say that it's been driven carefully by an old lady...but if you're reading this then you know that really wouldn't be true. If there is another Lupo for sale that claims to have been driven by a nun, take that with a pinch of salt!

Every journey is great fun - it never misses a beat and feels as good as when it was new. I know this because I had one new a long time ago - missed it so much that I wanted it back ten years later and bought this one. Sound great, feels great, gets through front tyres pretty enthusiastically (as do they all), and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Talking of tyres - Toyo Proxes all round, all with loads of depth left - they are all less than a year old.

Cam belt and water pump were done at about 90k - the previous owner said it had been done at about 80k but I figured better safe than sorry.

Both keys present. When I bought it there was only one key, and I got that one wet (long story) and had to replace it. Bought the second at the same time as I didn't want to be locked out again! That wasn't a cheap experience, and the second key has never been used.

The interior is is good condition, no tears or other blemishes at all on the seats. 

The standard CD player and cassette player are fully working, as is the factory tilt/slide sunroof. I've added an aux input to the cd player so you can connect an mp3 player, but that is the only change to standard. You can't see it when not in use but it works well.

Great condition Lupo GTI that I will miss very much - good home wanted!  

Open to test drives but must have proof of insurance cover of course!

Make me an offer - give me a call on 07743 552 772 to discuss. Can deliver on a transporter if necessary.