Colour Concept Lupo SDI 1.7

edt

Here's my yellow 2001 1.7 SDI which I've owned for ten years. I think it's had only 2 previous owners from new - sisters from the same family. Had only 40K miles when I bought it. Now on 124K miles, it's been my daily M4 drive to work all this time.. not been given a tough life. Drives very well. 

It's a very rare 'colour concept' model with black & yellow full leather & heated seats. Nice factory original alloys and spoiler. Always serviced on schedule, it's got a comprehensive history, a recent MOT, recent major service & a new rear section exhaust. It's had the pedal box replaced under my ownership (the only common Lupo weakness I know of). It has a decent Pioneer DAB radio with USB port and the VW cubby hole below. 

Gave me 70mpg on a recent trip to Plymouth. Cheap to tax. Good Avon tyres all round. 

Faults: One window switch needs replacing. 

Not a fault - but info.. it will need it's belt doing at end of the year or in 6K miles.

Would love to sell this to someone that 'cares'. Only selling as now have three kids & needed a 5 door. Can be seen & tested (need to see insurance) at RG31 5BB Tilehurst.  

£1,350 ovno. Cheers Ed

IMG_7370.jpg

IMG_7372.jpg

IMG_7373.jpg

IMG_7374.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

IMG_7376.jpg

IMG_7378.jpg

IMG_7380.jpg

• 3 months later...

^ I can understand that.

Love my little SDI! I bought it as a daily hack and have subsequently lavished more care and attention on it in the four months I've had it than my 'proper' car -_- These little cars seem to get under your skin IME...

Despite my mates/family taking the piss, irrespective of the fact that it's terrible to drive and has a really cheap feel to it when compared with my previous hack (Mk4 Golf) I've really bonded with mine for whatever reason...

Did this go to someone on the forum?

• 7 years later...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news. Its dead. I have got the final photos before it was scrapped. (not me). The interior is still around. I have a thread about Colour Concepts