Mysterious black arosa stripe wtf is it?

Stephenpurcell

Right so i was looking for a new car and i was going to be a right weirdo and buy an mx5 or an ibiza or something but i decided on this..i went to see the car and saw this massive black stripe down the side of the car, with two small stripes either side, was going to just peel it off when i got it home but now I'm not so sure...was just wondering has anyone else had or seen this on another arosa? Doesn't look like someone else has put it on and if they have it's a decent job..(i think so)...is there anyone out there seen this before? Curiousity is killing me..Can't find anything online..anyone know if it's standard or aftermarket? 

DSC_0728.JPG

You chose an Arosa over an MX5?! From a practical point of view, I can see why, but MX5's are a hoot to drive and own, constant smiles everywhere you go (I'm on my second).

Anyway regarding your stripe, it just looks like the previous owner added it to the car. If I'm mistaken however, I'm sure someone will be along to correct me!

Edit to add: I own a Lupo as well as an MX5 btw.

Edited by T3LLIOTT
Just adding something at the end :)
  • Like 1

Lolol It was only a sh*t joke to be fair i do really like mx5s and i really wanted one it's just finding the right one..and was kinda in a rush to buy another car fast, dont regret my choice.. yet...i had a lupo before this car as well only sold it in march and i only really bought this because i missed that car, still going to get a 5 one day, - and thanks for clearing that up, i thought it looked pretty bad at first look then i cleaned the car and sort of liked it after a few days? Just wanted to hear other peoples opinions, cheers