2001 6 Speed Lupo GTI Reflex Silver *Recaro's*

RugRat

Hi All,

Sad day, but I am now selling my trusty little GTI, having completed 80,000 miles over the past 8 years as my little commuter, total mileage 110,000. I now have a company car and can't let the Lupo sit and do nothing.

The car is a 6 speed model with air con too. I have made a couple of modifications over the years, but only sensible stuff. List as follows:

G60 brake conversion with stainless hoses

Custom subframes for very rare Recaro fishnet seats (only drivers fitted at mo)

Powerflex bushes in wishbones

The car has been maintained regardless of cost, with many new parts being fitted in the past year, including another cam belt change (done twice in my ownership).

The car is in overall good condition as you can see from the pics. Only gripe is a talentless driver that scuffed the drivers door slightly. Not that it notices too much, but I have included a picture. Usual stone chips and marks for a 15 year old car are to be expected.

I have noticed that the spoiler brake light stopped working recently, so purchased a new one from VW but have not gotten around to fitting. I also fitted new inner headlights from VW, as I annoyingly got a stone chip a few weeks ago. Did the pair rather than replace just the one, as they can look different when aged. Also has a top Alpine head unit fitted, with USB port and Bluetooth microphone mounted in the cubby hole under the stereo. Probably other bits that I have missed, but will remember when asked I'm sure.

Everything works as it should (bar the brake light as mentioned), has been the most reliable little car that I've owned and have clung on to it despite the abuse from work colleagues who think i should grow up (I'm a mature owner!)

Full service history included, MOT until July. I am looking for £2950 with the Recaro's or £2750 with out. The car is located in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0251.JPG

Edited by RugRat

• 1 month later...