Cup Holder

Ask the seller to select the international postage option, the seller then ships to a UK warehouse then the warehouse ships to you and you pay that postage

more infomation

part number

6X0857558A

try this link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Seat-Arosa-Volkswagen-Lupo-Lupo-3L-TDIDrink-Cup-Holder-6X0857558A01C-/322067518768?hash=item4afcb85530:g:txYAAOSwv9hW3sn~

cheaper and post worldwide

Edited by Mobieus_uk

I would definitely go for the OEM one. They fit lovely and the spring loaded cup holder is very classy. 

The cheap one will work but it'll be cheap and nasty and you'll know about it. 

• 4 months later...

Also pondering this myself, the universal one is cheaper (much cheaper) but I think it might one of those things where you forget having spent 8 times more on the real thing, whereas the cheapo one would remind you constantly that you took a shortcut.

All the same I'll probably wait on it till other stuff is out of the way, over here its working out that the cupholder is the same price as a pair of pop-out windows and all the fixings!

I actually gave the cheap one a chance at first, it wouldn't even fit right, I had to hold it in place using some folded paper on the sides it was a complete disaster and went straight to the garbage can :P

I asked for the OEM one at VW, they said there isn't one made for Lupo, I gave them the part no. Mobieus_uk posted and bingo. Costed me 67 euros, imported from Germany, took 3 weeks. I still find it sad that VW couldn't find that themselves.

IMG_20160831_083057.jpg