Seat Arosa 1.0 s in black

Sexy sarah

Well looked after arosa for sale, no modifications, standard black metallic 1.0s model. Just had new coil pack, temperature sensor, new clutch and gearbox rebuild, oil changed, oil filter and air filter. All work supported by garage invoices. Mot'd till November. Genuine 58,000 on clock. One lady owner from new.

New car forces me to sell my "sexy Sarah" It has a few minor scratches to the paintwork where inconsiderate drivers have opened their doors onto her, two very small stone chips to bonnet. Cracked outer plastic casing to nearside wing mirror where husband tried to reverse into garage, glass etc fine. Minor scuff to rear n/s bumper and engine management light will not go out and has been on for almost 12 years (engine is fine and has always passed mot but no garage has managed to turn it off).

Would really like to sell this car to a lupo/arosa enthusiast who can give her the attention she needs. You can view her on gumtree and free are site. One last thing registration is CV52 OAO, slight straightening of the o's and you have DAD

I really would like £700 no offers as I have stupidly spent over £1,000 in the last 8 weeks, receipts to show this, interested get in touch, please no time wasters, life's too short.