What's it realistically worth

edt

As much as I love my Lupo, 3 kids means a bigger car!

IT's a yellow 2001 1.7 SDI - I believe a 'colour concept' with black & yellow full leather & heated seats. Nice original alloys, spoiler (original) . Has a comprehensive history, 120K miles, fresh MOT , fresh large service all filters etc & New exhaust. Pioneer DAB radio with USB port. Good condition (not show condition).  Drives perfectly & totally reliable. faults: One lecky window switch needs replacing & the drivers door makes a knock when opened - suspect the strap needs doing. 

Sorry if sounds like an ad but listing as much as I can think of ! 

Cheers

We paid  £2000 for our yellow lupo sdi but it only had 54k on the clock just to give you some sort of idea. Didnt have leather seats though.

if you got a grand for it I would be surprised and that is because of the road tax, if it wasn't that year you would be down to £600ish

but at the end of the day it worth what people are prepared to pay, not that many on autotrader atm so try your luck

16 hours ago, Skezza said:

Where you located

Sure - on here or prefer email? if so PM me you address 

Edited by edt

Just now, edt said:

Sure - on here or prefer email? if so PM me you address 

Well, feel free post them on here, people can maybe give a more realistic price. I'm interested in a colour concept SDI though. I've been considering colour concept'ing the one I already own, so a factory job would be better.

Hi  - needs a good scrub inside & out, and it's covered in kids seats (hence needing a bigger car with 4 doors) but hopefully these give you the idea.

Cheers

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by edt

I'll try & give to a clean over the weekend & get some better pics up.

If & when this car goes I'm going to miss it; had it for nearly a decade we've been through a lot together!

• 1 month later...