Lupo interior light.

Little John

It is built into the door lock, so will probably need a new door lock. You can buy these on Ebay for around £20-£25 ish

Its still in the door lock, though I don't think the most basic ones do turn the light on from the passenger side, though I could be wrong about that.

IMG_1237.thumb.jpg.059226d4df8ec3bdf4fd7There is a micro switch in the door lock - whether its central locking or not. My SE had the same issue. This micro switch also turns on the buzzer when you open the door with the lights on.

If you remove the door lock you will have to unclip and electrical plug - and the wires will lead you to the micro switch. Its fixed to the lock by melted plastic rivets.  With a scalple or soldering iron you can remove the switch. Its possible to get into the switch and clean out the crap that builds up inside it. The photo above shows the switch when its apart. Its delicate stuff, but I fixed mine with a pin. Way too hard to explain, but it will become obvious if you get the thing apart...............or just buy another lock on eBay.............or maybe from me if I can find the spare I think I've got;).

Pretty sure. The interior light should respond to the passenger door opening - does on mine, so there has got to be a switch somewhere. I know that mine has  one.

There are guides on here somewhere as to haw to take the door lock out. Simple if you have the right tools - think its an 8mm spline drive bit of the lock body and a T20 torx for the barrel release (someone correct me if I'm wrong).