Arosa Rear Bumper Red

craig182182

As stated in the title, I'm after s rear bumper for my 02 plate Arosa in red, as a side note is this a relatively easy job to change them ?

Also the front lights have started to fog up, condensation is appearing because damp air is in there, I've seen a couple of places advising the addition of a small hole at the under side of the light as this will allow the moisture to escape and stop any future condensation, does this sound about right to anyone? 

any help would be great!! Thanks 

Edited by craig182182
Additions added

13 hours ago, craig182182 said:

I am after a couple of bits all for an Arosa 02 plate.

rear wiper unit

window winder handler for drivers door

possibly a rear bumper in red and maybe some advice on how hard it would be to replace?

the front lights have started to fog up, condensation is appearing because damp air is in there, I've seen a couple of place advising the addition of a small hole at the under side of the light as this will allow the moisture to escape and stop any future condensation, does this sound about right to anyone? 

Also a bit of advice on where to take it to replace the door hinges, they're absolutely fine and don't make any noise or have dropped but for the future if they do.

any helps would be great!! Thanks 

If the units the same, I have the rear wiper motor off a Lupo. 

Edited by cj1