1.0 MPI for sale

Camrizzle

You must forgive me as I am not sure if I am allowed to try and sell my car in this section of the site.

I have got a VW Lupo 1.0 MPI for sale though. 

2002 Reg on 02 plate, It is a very clean car inside and out with very few and minor bodywork damage. By this I mean 2-3 tiny scratches that are difficult to see and NO DENTS whatsoever. 

I am selling her due to the fact I bought the car in the pretense that I was going to make her a very nice first car that would be loved by all, however, sadly I am no longer be able to make her my dream first car. 

I bought her in October 2015 off of a lovely family in Norfolk who looked after the car very well and didn't modify her ever. As soon as I saw the car I bought it and then collected the following weekend. It was MOT'd the day after I put the deposit down and it passed the MOT with flying colours. 

I have covered around 200-250 miles in this car as I have not yet passed my test and I am still on L Plates. 

Like I said my mission was to turn this stock VW Lupo into a dream first car. I bought a set of coillovers for her and have lowered her quite a lot at the front, as for the rear she is lower than stock but not stupidly low. I also bought a set of 15" Alloy wheels off of my friend however they wasnt in the best condition so I spent one weekend sanding them down and re-spraying them. They do NOT look brand new but look a lot more respectable and cleaner than they did when I got them, I also put 2 new tyres on these so the wheels have 4 decent tyres. Since I have had the car, I have spent a lot of time and money on it. So far since I have had her I have Changed 

• Cambelt and Water Pump
  • Alternator Belt
  • Offside - Front Bottom Arm
  • Sidelights (Now a bluey colour)
  • Rear Number Plate lights which are brighter and make the car look nice and bright
  • Suspension (Lowering The Car)
  • A new door strip on the Passenger side as the other one was loosing its stickyness

I bought a Cherrybomb rear exhaust box to put on the car but have not yet got round to putting it on so will come seperate to the car but so far have not touched the engine/ exhaust system at all. It also has Brand New Team Heko Wind deflectors on it which I haven't yet taken out the box

The car comes with EVERYTHING to have it put back to stock, A cherrybomb rear box, Wind deflectors, All paperwork, 2 keys, and lots more. 

Please feel free to contact Cameron on 07712509822 if you have any questions about the car. 

Thank You for taking the time to read this. :)