Lupo 1.4 TDi anthracite

julietdiane

Hello,

My wife has a 2004 anthracite grey 1.4 TDi lupo. She has had it from new. I also have my own car but will have to

sell one of our cars. Not being a Lupo expert I was wondering if anyone can tell me roughly what price we may get

for her car. It has done about 70,000 miles, fsh, new cambelt fitted, air con and sunroof.

Any ideas?

We also have a 2004 anthracite lupo TDI with air con and FSH, which we have had since 2007. I would have loved one with a sunroof also! They can be hard to price really because there aren't many out there. I would think £3,000.

I have the same antracite TDI owned since 2005, 2.5 years old i got it at with 24k, its now got 178k, full history etc etc, they just keep on going. I have no air con or sunroof though, i feel left out lol

I would say around 3ono with that mileage also, i wouldnt hesitate to buy another. they are pretty sought after still.

The wife is adamant the car has to stay but I'm over 65, tall with back problems and the fiat Qubo is back friendly

especially on long journeys even though the Lupo seat is more comfortable.

I am surprised to hear it may fetch as much as £3k.

Ha - no need to regret not having air con - the wife has never switched hers on

Have you any pics of the lupo? I do sometimes regret selling my anthracite TDi such a lovely colour and great cars but it was either that or the GTi and i couldnt part with the GTI :(