Engine size: 1.4

Fuel type: Diesel

Description including modifications:

Very cheap reliable car, done over 11K miles to and from work

Alloy wheels with good tyres - one is brand new

Air conditioning is ice cold

Electric windows and electric heated mirrors

Driver, Passenger and Seat Air bags

The interior is in great condition, the exterior has the usual wear with a couple of normal car park dents (one on each side)

VW service history until 2011 then independent afterwards. Last service at 88,650 miles which included new pads/shoes and discs, as well as wheel cylinders.

The brakes have had a total over hall.

Drives very well, had the wheel alignment and tracking done when I got it - need to for the miles I do.

Comes with 2 keys, both central locking fobs for the alarm system.

The car is a cat d, it had a cracked front bumper (paint was intact) and a broken tab on a headlight from the bumper moving when I got it, I was surprised that it hadn't been fixed as it looked like a parking mishap. I had the bumper, bumper bar and front panel replaced to make sure it was totally fixed and reliable as I can't afford to not have a car for work. Rather than replace like for like I requested the updated GTI front end and lights which I think makes the car look newer and more appealing. The only other thing to mention is that the clutch release bearing sometimes chirps in 1st gear, its always done it and never got worse. I've asked 2 different garages to check it wasn't the clutch and both said the clutch was good, it never slips and it drives perfectly.

20150621_161155.jpg

20150621_161504.jpg

20150621_161458.jpg

20150621_161215.jpg

20150621_161346.jpg

Price: £2595