Another Raven in Ringmer!?

Mattz341

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, yeah it probably was me, although there is another GTI owner who lives in Newhaven. Nice to finally speak to you! looked good, you probably haven't seen me in mine due to the fact she's been on my drive the past however many months having a load of work done to her! Hopefully it'll be done soon though! 

Mostly i drive my TDI anthracite grey. I do Bexhill to Shoreham each day so get around in it.

The raven needs a few bits of work, nothing major just isnt quite up to scratch in my book but the TDI will get its respray first.

You should bring it to some local meets, There is a few vw groups on facebook down here

On 27/01/2016 at 6:52 PM, jon_273 said:

All cool, someone else who has had a TDI and a GTI at the same time! Do people ask you why you have two cars the same (even though they are quite different? Which one do you prefer?

Well we also have an audi a5, T5 transporter, i have a mk2 and an R32 so get asked why we need them all alot LOL. Also because the plates are H13 LPO and H13 UPO i get asked if ive swapped the plate or sold the TDI. The TDI i bought 11 years ago its always been my daily and on 179k the GTI was bought last year as the other half fell in love with my lupo and decided he wanted one but it had to be raven, then took about 8 months to find the right one

I personally prefer driving the TDI, i had a stainless exhaust a replica of the original fitted last year and because mine was lowing so bad the car is an absolute dream to drive now. I find the GTI very different to drive.