MK5 GTI EDITION 30 SEATS & MATCHING REAR SEATS OUT OF MY LUPO GTI

magna_tayla

MK5 GOLF GTI EDITION 30 FRONT SEATS FROM A LOW 32K 3 DOOR MK5 GOLF EDITION 30 (TEXT 07751649142) PRICE £550 ONO

I HAD CUSTOM SEAT RAILS FABRICATED AND HAD THE STANDARD GTI REAR SEATS RE TRIMMED TO MATCH

SEATS ARE SPOTLESS AND HAVE BEEN PROFESSIONALLY WET VACED 2 TIMES BY A CARPET CLEANING SERVICE.

WITH ALL THE WORK THESE COST ME JUST SHY OF A GRAND. A GOOD SET OF THESE WOULD COST YOU BETWEEN £400-£600 AND THATS WITHOUT THE FABRICATIONS & REAR SEATS UPHOLSTERED TO MATCH. LOOKING FOR STANDARD LUPO SEATS TO REPLACE THESE, PREFERABLY GTI, SO COULD BE OPEN TO A DEAL.

LOCATION AMERSHAM, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, HP16, TEXT 07751649142 WITH ANY QUESTIONS PICTURES BELOW

IMG_9465_zpsdqntg7a2.jpg

IMG_9465_zpsdqntg7a2.jpg

IMG_9470_zps7wlgkk3v.jpg

IMG_0956_zpsdtsyyi5o.jpg

IMG_0957_zpshrmv2rzp.jpg

Edited by magna_tayla

ill swap my standard gti seats and £100 for these, my seats are in good nick for a 100k car

think you may have miss understood mate, you can pick up genuine cloth lupo gti seats online for as little as £100-£150. there for I'm saying i will take £100-£150 off the price of my seats in exchange for some standard lupo gti seats. theres no way ill be taking £100 for them. times that by 4 and we might be getting somewhere.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe you should word your posts more clearly then.

£100 - £150 is what i would pay towards some GTI Seats in exchange for my seats. if you think I'm letting these seats go for £100.00 you must be living in La La Land, no one else has miss understood my description but you.

i suggest you take your £100.00 budget and take up some reading classes and look elsewhere, i can assure you you will be looking for a long time

it cost more than £100 just for the rear seats to be re trimmed  :clap:

Have these sold yet? 

Still Available mate due to a lot of Time wasters and Dreamers. 

however the cars up for sale now, so if someone doesn't nip up these seats quick they will go with the car

thanks for the interest