new member...East Europe

bogdan_wrc

Yes I plan on using the GoPro that I have, going to use an adapter as well to have the audio from the intercom system recorded as well! Be sure to upload some footage for us to see when you do a race! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i wanted to change my email address, but for 2 months no confirmation email was sent to new address so i had to make another user, but this is temporary..how can i change the email address?? i have deleted my former address...

in the meantime i finished last in the 1st championship race :) but without any sponsors..and with far less experience than the others. the leader's best lap was 2:06 and mine was 2:14. pretty fine, having in mind also the difference in camber at wheels, suspension, wheel spacers, no soft, and no exhaust..and little other stuffs..which made a huge difference. 

10649992_186194028430272_4389585083954258787_n.jpg

12931229_10154039557758194_2239662600759064848_n.jpg

20160312_122048.jpg

20160312_122058.jpg

Edited by WRC

• 3 weeks later...

:) nope, especially taking into account all the things i lack... and the experience. they are in the 2nd year of the championship, and the leader is somehow related to the owner of the track.. and the others have hundred of hours on that track..

some 4-5 seconds out of the these 6 seconds difference can be recovered form hardware differences. 

also i drive a little bit too carefully, being the only independent racer :) 

where from Spain are you? i was at catalunya circuit..nice one!