Loopy the 1.4

myles983

So when fitting my indicator panel, I broke away the old one to get at the screws that hold the lower bumper up.Ive come to realise that removal of the lower bumper will be near impossible without breaking or removing the indicator a second time. How can you take the front end off entirely as one?

Ā 

So they clutch is feeling heavy again. Is it normal for this to happen ? The bite point has moved down, it doesn't grind into gear like it used to, and nor are the gear changes stiff, but it's starting to bug me that it seems heavy like it did before I had the new one.Ā 

• 1 month later...

noooo!!! noooo!! sorry to hear. hope you got details etc so it can get sorted. i got reversed into with a tow bar in my front but i didn't see it happen :(Ā walking back to my car after school. not good.

James

13 minutes ago, jparkes43 said:

noooo!!! noooo!! sorry to hear. hope you got details etc so it can get sorted. i got reversed into with a tow bar in my front but i didn't see it happen :(Ā walking back to my car after school. not good.

James

Yeah, hes paying to have it all sorted.Ā That sucks thoughĀ :(Ā Front ends are relatively easy to strip down though, so if it comes to it that you want to replace it, it makes a nice little Sunday job :)Ā But im sorry to hear it and hope you get it sorted soon!Ā 

20 minutes ago, jparkes43 said:

Ah ok thats good then! it does of course!!Ā 

Yea its not to bad thankfully but as you say easy job to be honest. more annoyed about my pressed plates! Thanks

James

I flinch at the thought of someone hitting the front or back of Loopy now i have pressed platesĀ :lol:

Update:Ā 

Door has been replaced: looks a lot better. Pictures will follow as soon as i have my camera fixed :)

Also, I'm picking up my new alloys next weekend. Very excited. Will not be sharing what they are just yet, but you're welcome to guess :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Lewiss_Lupo said:

What size are they?Ā These look awesome!Ā :clap:

They'reĀ 4x100 15x7 with 165/50 tyres.

I'm thinking of putting thicker tyres on but I kind of like how it's sitting for now.

Thank you :)Ā 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, mattarosa said:

Keeping them primer grey?

Potentially. She just failed the MOT so it might be a while, but they need refurbing too, so i might have it done all in one go. Was thinking Anthracite Grey, or something similar.Ā 

Edited by myles983
Gender re-alignment