My White Lupo GTI George! ********* PICTURE THREAD

magna_tayla

So I picked up my little White GTI as my new Daily from another member on here called EnglandSoul who Tells me the cars Name is George the GTI, 6 months on myself and "George" have covered a Few thousand miles together and are still going Strong. I've already treated him to 3 oil changes using Mobile 1. He hasn't let me down or skipped a beat yet!

I'm Quiet embarrassed to say I've fallen in love with my so Called Daily a little, I can't stop looking at what to buy next, its like I'm 17 again! :Angel: the worst part is, i now barely use my Maserati which is the weekend car, as the Little Lupo has so much character and never fails to put a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel, So So that I've now put the Maserati up forsale on ebay. The other Half, my family and Friends think I'm Bonkers.

So i feel George Deserves a little bit of attention on here as i don't attend car shows etc, I've nevercreated a thread about any car I've owned thats for sure. and i can tell you, Ive most definitely owned a few Spicy Motors in my time.

so heres some pictures from when i picked him up 6 months ago, & some " SUBTLE" Changes I've made along the way till present

Enjoy

IMG_9728_zpsjsl3g1o1.png

_57-3_zpsxwxb5ybg.jpg

IMG_9733_zpsf24zsere.png

IMG_9734_zpsd74kx6jq.png

IMG_9731-2_zpscxk4laea.png

IMG_9735_zpsdkytyvzu.png

IMG_9465_zpsdqntg7a2.jpg

IMG_9470_zps7wlgkk3v.jpg

IMG_9469_zps6waxearz.jpg

IMG_9464_zpsuddugx2l.jpg

IMG_9462_zpsaubsllje.jpg

IMG_9463_zpsuwxoqhpj.jpg

IMG_9460_zpspkkteyjr.jpg

IMG_9461_zpstt69t7nm.png

Edited by magna_tayla

Wow that looks great! I want to do my dash in gloss black too. I think Richard will be pleased it went to a good home.....

Thanks for all the lovely Messages Guys, The car is going in for smoothed front wings, and smoothed front bumper next week. the tailgate and the rear bumper also going in to have a smaller recess, and mk6 boot handle.

I have now decided to have the car fully Resprayed, as you can probably see from where i had the Bonnet resprayed White is notorious for being a hard colour to match, but THE BIG QUESTION IS..... Do I keep it the same bright Audi White, well it will be slightly Brighter White like the Bonnet is in the pictures.

OR ..... do I go for something different like AUDI SUZUKA GREY? i do like my Pastle Type Colours on the Lupo, But I think they tend to look Good in White or very light Greys......

So Any Thoughts people on what colours for a Respray?

Audi Suzuka Grey VS Audi Ibis White ...... Heres a Picture Of The Difference Between the Two, Bearing in mind my GTI Is Ibis White ATM..

RS5-39_zps24a1051e.jpg