Vauxhall Corsa Alloys

weslangdon

Some have reported that they fit tightly, others that they needed to reem them out with a flapper wheel; go carefully though, it's only .5mm you need gone.

I always thought they would suit the Lupo. Thewy are like a cross between Lupo Sport and SEAT Arosa Alloys.

You will need to fit different badges though. Do those pop off?

Some use a router with a suitable bit to to this. you need the right bearing on the end of the straight cutting bit to give the correct cut of 0.5mm and if you have little practical skills then i would advise you pay a machine shop to to do it instead. You want the wheels hub centric so it needs to be done carefully and quite accurate.

My mistake, i thought it was 1mm difference, it's not it's 0.5mm, (56.6mm vs 57.1mm) so it would be 1/2 that or 0.25mm if using a router. As it is such a small difference you could just try them and see how tight they are.

My mistake, i thought it was 1mm difference, it's not it's 0.5mm, (56.6mm vs 57.1mm) so it would be 1/2 that or 0.25mm if using a router. As it is such a small difference you could just try them and see how tight they are.

They'll be tight but they'd probably fit I reckon. That said, if they don't fit, taking it to a shop and having it done properly would be important imo. You'll end up with them not sitting right otherwise.

They'll be tight but they'd probably fit I reckon. That said, if they don't fit, taking it to a shop and having it done properly would be important imo. You'll end up with them not sitting right otherwise.

That is a little contentious. Some people say the central bore is only there to line it up and others say it's a load bearing part and it needs to be spot on. I personally don't agree as most spigot rings are plastic but it depends on what you believe.

I personally think the nuts or lugs take the weight therefore bore it with something and stick a spigot in as silver says.