VW LUPO SDI

DUB-MASTER

Hi guys im new to the "club" and i was just wondering if anyone would know any simple modifications for a Vw Lupo SDI, im 16 and have been in the motor vehicle industry for some time now so just looking for some easy and simple mods that make the car look alot better thanks

Hi guys im new to the "club" and i was just wondering if anyone would know any simple modifications for a Vw Lupo SDI, im 16 and have been in the motor vehicle industry for some time now so just looking for some easy and simple mods that make the car look alot better thanks

Getting your driving license would be a good one :D Sorry couldn't help it.

Well, the SDI isn't exactly I R RACECAR. That isn't really the point of the SDI and it never has been. The economy and reliability is where the SDI stands out from the rest, so don't go fitting any stupid cone filters or ****y exhaust pipes. They're just pointless junk on a car like this.

If looks are your thing, well, a few people on here like to remove the bump strips. I'm not keen on it, but I can see why people do it. Polish it of course, get it looking tidy. Maybe some nice tints would look good as well. I'm currently all over the JDM look for tints which is light at the front, darker at the back.

If you want to go further, I have fitted some projectors to my headlights. You can find what I did in my build thread.

limited horsepower and good torque means you need to work with those things, any kind of mod is going to drive your insurance to crazy levels so that's out. There was a lupo out there with a really good two tone paint scheme made it look really different.

Lights front and rear and the interior is open to whatever you want to do.