Help.....My brain is about to explode!

Hi everyone,

I m new to the scene and I bought a Seat Arosa 1.0 ltr. So I got a bit over enthusiastic once I saw a couple of really nice Lupos and thought 'Yes' lol. Thought I would start out really slowly with a set of coilovers and take it from there but one night, you know where I m going with this, I accidently bought some bits. Typical me. Basically, does anyone know how I do a five stud conversion but not the adapter route? I know its a long shot but I read a few posts from guys who really know their stuff.

Thanks

Paul

On the front you'll have to press in the new 5 stud drive flange from something like a Polo 9N.

On the rear I'm pretty sure you can run a complete 5-stud Polo stub axle.

Just bear in mind you'll need to either re-drill your current discs, or fit some calipers/discs off a 5 stud car too which could get complicated...

Hi everyone,

I m new to the scene and I bought a Seat Arosa 1.0 ltr. So I got a bit over enthusiastic once I saw a couple of really nice Lupos and thought 'Yes' lol. Thought I would start out really slowly with a set of coilovers and take it from there but one night, you know where I m going with this, I accidently bought some bits. Typical me. Basically, does anyone know how I do a five stud conversion but not the adapter route? I know its a long shot but I read a few posts from guys who really know their stuff.

Thanks

Paul

You have to change the hubs if you don't want to do the adaptors route.

Hi mattarosa, I thought as much. I ve been told vr6 hubs are needed so I ve got some coming down from the North of England.

P

On the front you'll have to press in the new 5 stud drive flange from something like a Polo 9N.

On the rear I'm pretty sure you can run a complete 5-stud Polo stub axle.

Just bear in mind you'll need to either re-drill your current discs, or fit some calipers/discs off a 5 stud car too which could get complicated...

Hi Cooper_GTI, thanks for the reply. Think I may have to have a look at a 5 stud Golf set up or TT.

P