Lupo GTI parts *Cambridge,TT knee bars,decat,full face bonnet bra,BBS RM 7.5/8inch

leighton88

Hello guys...never thought I would be doing this but the lupo has got to go...I'm selling all the parts and then putting a cheap price on the rest of the car...first up will be the Cambridge lights £70 or £50 and your standard ones

20140503_173730_zpsaxfbypem.jpg

Audi tt knee bars £35

c1f6608e.jpg

BBS RM wheels,the bolts are rusty and one centre cap missing,8 inch rears and 7.5 fronts,the fronts need to be lathed as they have curbing,toyo proxes tyres have good tread but due to standing have perished slightly but can still be used,could do with a refurb looking for £380

20140424_201452_zpslkyjlgl1.jpg

Decat £25

20150810_170456_zpsib2oey1h.jpg

Chrome GTI door sills £15

20150811_161411_zpsoclicpfg.jpg

Full face bonnet bra £65

20150804_120639_zpsnc1tqqx4.jpg

Example of the bra fitted

20150816_094434_zpshpjx4rfs.png

Edited by leighton88

Will post the rest in time...this will include raceland manifold with decat,BMC induction with hoses and engine cover,full face bonnet bra,genuine vw roof bars with keys ect,pro allot catch tank and much much more!!

Will have more photos and parts on Saturday when the the car is at my current home

Still to post will be

Electric drivers stubby mirror

Poly bushes for the front struts

G60 brake carriers and discs

Few sets of wheels

Plus other stuff :)

Edited by leighton88

Bushes sent recorded pal as they were in the garage and not with the car...sorry about the delay guys as I finally got the car dropped to me today so will post more photos in the next few days

• Like 1

Bushes sent recorded pal as they were in the garage and not with the car...sorry about the delay guys as I finally got the car dropped to me today so will post more photos in the next few days

No problem mate, thanks for the update...