Where can I Find A Lupo GTI Performance 4-2-1 Branch Manifold??

magna_tayla

I have taken a look online and found that Kam Racing Stock a 4-2-1 Stainless Performance manifold

BUT I REALLY CANT BRING MYSELF TO PAY THEIR EXTORTIONATE PRICES £657.76 INCLUDING VAT!

Anyone know any other Suppliers Cheaper? even a second hand one would be fine for my 2001 VW Lupo GTI 1.6 16V

Thanks

You can get an ashley manifold from kam racing which is intended for the 1.4 sport but fits on the GTI you will need to weld a secondary lambda port on. IIRC the cost is about £210 delivered.

I have one on my GTI and on my last GTI and they seem to make a difference especially to the sound.

Cheers

Martyn

You can get an ashley manifold from kam racing which is intended for the 1.4 sport but fits on the GTI you will need to weld a secondary lambda port on. IIRC the cost is about £210 delivered.

I have one on my GTI and on my last GTI and they seem to make a difference especially to the sound.

Cheers

Martyn

Thank you so much for the info. i would have preferred a stainless to be honest. I'm looking more for performance gains than sound, as I've already got the deafening sound from my long stem foam piper cross filter, I'm looking to keep the standard back box but possibly a Decat and the manifold.

have you noticed any difference in performance over the ashley manifold? thanks

Thank you so much for the info. i would have preferred a stainless to be honest. I'm looking more for performance gains than sound, as I've already got the deafening sound from my long stem foam piper cross filter, I'm looking to keep the standard back box but possibly a Decat and the manifold.

have you noticed any difference in performance over the ashley manifold? thanks

Hard to say, I think they open up a bit better under hard acceleration. It is a manifold /decat. possibly 5-15bhp with manifold and full system but i haven't been on the rollers so this is an estimate.