Lupo first car??

meredydd phillips

Well, as i have a 1.4 and its my first car, i love them too (especially the green ones), ands yes great first car, great to learn in as they are so small and manoeuvrable etc. good on fuel etc personally i would like a bit more than a 1.0 as i think they have 50HP? and even my 75HP 1.4 is OK but once i pass i will chip mine to 100HP, but for me i think mine is quite fun to drive no matter what one you get as they are so light and small

definitely go for a Lupo.

james

Edited by jparkes43

ok no problem, just for comparison for a year i'm on black box because it is £1100 for me and when i'm 18 i'm going off black box, but good luck with your Lupo, you wont be disappointed.

No problem

james

Well, as i have a 1.4 and its my first car, i love them too (especially the green ones), ands yes great first car, great to learn in as they are so small and manoeuvrable etc. good on fuel etc personally i would like a bit more than a 1.0 as i think they have 50HP? and even my 75HP 1.4 is OK but once i pass i will chip mine to 100HP, but for me i think mine is quite fun to drive no matter what one you get as they are so light and small

james

You wont 'chip' a 1.4 75 up to 100 without plenty of other additional work

I've had a 1.4 (75) and a GTI and if I were to have another I'd just get a 1.0 and concentrate on suspension and wheels

james

Why would anyone take advice from someone without a drivers license.

ive got a lupo as its my first car 1.4, its a good little car to drive around town in and good for parking due to its small size although ive got stubby aftermarket mirrors which are awful, but like any small car when I was motorway driving for around 2 hours the noise was a bit annoying. ive been driving nearly a year and my insurance was only £1200 with a box (also including a motorbike accident claim) which is good considering I know someone who pays over £2000 for a 0.9L corsa.

• Like 1