Polo GT Tdi Vortex

Raw10

Polo GT Tdi 130, it is in fantastic condition in Reflex silver complete with the factory/dealer fitted votex body kit which consists of front and rear bumper spoilers, sill skirts and roof spoiler. It has the 16 inch vw BBS montreal alloy wheels which have been repainted in a matt grey Audi style finish with 2 Hankook tyres on the front 2 bridgestones on the back with loads of tread. Outside it also has vw headlamp protectors, tinted rear windows and Koni 30/40mm lowering springs. Inside the Polo has very tidy grey sports seats with vw fitted mats and a vw boot liner, it has air conditioning, a factory dash mounted 6 cd changer and cassette player, trip computer, leather sports steering wheel and gear knob. The car has full service history and was last serviced last month. It has the same 130 bhp engine and 6 speed gearbox more commonly found in the golf gt tdi although this one has had an ecu remap and K+N airfiter and is thought to be around 170 bhp. It's very nice to drive and has great performance but can still return 50+MPG so makes it cheap to run. This is a very tidy and well maintained example of a very fun and practical limited edition car which is made even rarer by the factory fit bodykit, I would encourage any body interested to arrange to view the car so you can see exactly what you are buying and how good it is. Also whilst in my ownership I've had a new clutch, top mounts, rear dampers, new rear brake calliper, discs and pads on the rear fitted. Private plate isnt included in the sale. Millege will increase slightly as its my daily driver, any other details contact Ben on 07854989006. Millage is 78k will rise slightly as this is still my daily.

£3990 ono

Thanks for looking

9A537B33-DA6A-47E8-ACE8-546AC1268996.jpg

2099BCB1-86E5-4A12-ADB7-906658EA33D6.jpg

C4B8AD41-ABA1-40B0-A8FF-5903E1EC899B.jpg

E53D8C4F-AEFC-48D0-9717-4AF6CF4D5CB0.jpg

BE077FEA-B6C6-4927-A974-95832C8977A2.jpg

53E76B98-20D3-4FC2-AC1D-DC5C5116AFE1.jpg